Hope all of you are doing well this summer, please see below some updates this summer. Note, our next major event is our GM Network breakfast. Click below for more information:
Your Company Now Has Access to German Chamber Events in Taicang
As a special benefit to members of both organizations, AmCham Shanghai members now have access to German Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai events at the German Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai Taicang Branch at an RMB 100 discount from the regular non-member price. German Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai members benefit from the member employee rate at the AmCham Shanghai Suzhou Center.
9/22 Manufacturing Forum
Save the date. The annual manufacturing forum is back on Thursday, September 22 from 8:30-13:30. This year we have confirmed the head of 3M China to provide us with her perspective of The Role of China Manufacturing in an Increasingly Dynamic Business Environment. We will also have additional panels on:
- Operational Alignment with China Strategy – Repositioning in an Increasingly Competitive Environment
- Growing Operational Capability and Excellence at the Plant Level
- Opportunities for Productivity – Case Study Approach
For the full agenda, click here. To have your company participate, contact me directly. Ticket sales to begin in July starting with companies.
10/28 Participate in Suzhou Spook – Halloween Community Event
We are looking for a total of 10 companies to participate in both the Halloween and Environmental Impact Day event. Our first annual CSR Charity Halloween Party will take place on Friday October 28, 2016 from 18:00 to 20:30 for a fun filled, cultural immersion evening on one of America’s most popular holidays to learn more about American culture while benefiting the local community. Corporate social responsibility volunteering included.
Member Access Event – 6/29 Outbound Investment Event
For more information on the outbound investment event, which includes speeches from the SIP government and service sector companies involved in outbound investment, please click here.
Member Access Event – 7/1 Canadian Chamber Celebration
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Suzhou has kindly offered us their member price at a gathering of Canadians, and companies affiliated with Canada. For more information click here.
- 6/28 EHS: Discussion on Solid Waste – Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
- 6/30 Training: Data Diagnonsis and Analysis Capabilities of HRBPs
- 7/01 Training: Foundation of Management – Conflict Management
- 7/01 Training: Mastering Sales for Technical Sales Leaders
- 7/05 GM Network: Blue Ocean Strategy for Innovation [GM’s only]
- 7/08 Training: Communication: Give and Receive Feedback for Effective Communication in Workplace
- 7/14 HR: Connecting Factors During Organizational Change [HR practitioners only]